The Integrity Advantage Triple is a three-stage water purification system for those who live in condominiums or apartments where permanent water filtration systems cannot be installed, or for portability.
The Integrity Advantage Triple is our lowest cost system that includes a 5 micron sediment filter, a fluoride removal filter, and either a final .5 micron carbon block filter to remove chlorine, lead, mercury, MTBE and VOCs (in the model designed for municipalities which treat their water with chlorine), or a 1 micron catalytic carbon chlorine and chloramine filter (in the model designed for municipalities which treat their water with chloramine).
Stage 1: 1 Micron Sediment Filter
This filter is designed to remove dirt, rust, sediment, and other contaminants and to prevent these contaminants from affecting the efficiency and longevity of the fluoride filter in Stage 2, and the final two stage filter. In normal use replace every 6-12 months. If the water flow at the faucet drops significantly it is time to replace this filter.
Stage 2: Fluoride Filtration
Bone char provides effective removal of fluoride and arsenic by adsorption.
Stage 3 & 4: This dual stage filter is the rightmost vertical stage of the unit, and consists of either:
– a 0.5 micron carbon block filter (in the Chlorine model) that has multiple functions, including:
- Trapping fine particles and blocking most bacteria (including E. Coli). (Stage 3)
- Removing chlorine, odors, dissolved and particulate lead (99.5% removal rate for lead), mercury, cysts, giardia, cryptosporidium, entamoeba and toxoplasma cysts. A unique feature of this filter is the filtration of MTBE and VOCs — contaminants that very few filtration systems can remove. (Stage 4)
- Trapping fine particles. (Stage 3)
- Removing chlorine, chloramine, and tastes and odors. (Stage 4)
More Information > The OPUS Integrity Advantage Triple Water Filtration System is available at Aviva.
Questions about water filtration? Call us toll-free at (866) 947-6789